"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

~ George Eliot





Comments - and even criticisms - are welcome. It encourages me to know if my words touched a place in your heart; and criticisms show me how to improve. Thanks and have a wonderful day!




Friday, June 15, 2012

My Prayer for Faith...


Wrap Your arms around her and hold her, Lord – tightly. With a fierce love embrace her. Let her body’s weakness be forgotten in Your strength. As Your love enfolds her, let the warmth of Your light permeate every cell of her being and all disease be erased.  As You Spirit surrounds her, let all fear fade away and may Peace's essence flood Faith’s soul.  I know, now and forever, You will never let her go. ~ Amen
___________________________________
Even though this was written on my blog, I hadn't plan on "publishing" it for others to see because it was a personal prayer for a friend from the past who is fighting a raging battling against cancer. At the time, the computer was the only thing I had to "write" with and I had to get my feelings out - not my feelings, the prayer I felt I had to pray RIGHT THEN! So, I used my blog space to write it down and make it more concrete (do all writer's feel that need to put it down on paper?). The more I thought about it, the more I decided, "Yes, I am going to "publish" it, so that I can ask for others to pray as well. . .


That said - MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD WHO STILL PERFORMS MIRACLES EVEN TODAY!!!
If you believe this too, please join me in praying for a miracle for my friend, Faith Williams and may Heaven's door be knocked upon until God answers. 


Thank you one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment