"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

~ George Eliot





Comments - and even criticisms - are welcome. It encourages me to know if my words touched a place in your heart; and criticisms show me how to improve. Thanks and have a wonderful day!




Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Celestial Garden
Stars are seeds strewn by God's hand,
planted in the vast universe
across the fertile soil of night.
Constellations are flowers
in full bloom in moon's light.
Shoots of comet's tail growing,
is a rarely seen delight.
While asteroid petals fall
with a gentle touch, so slight,
of the Gardener's fingertips.
 ________________________________________________________
Day 2 Poem 2 in the poetry writing challenge for April -  http://www.napowrimo.net/

I love stargazing and the beauty of the night sky! I will expand on this poem in the future, maybe in May after the challenge is over. I like the start of it, but it has much more potential than this.

Still, with step one of a root canal today, it is the best my muddled mind can do. Look for "upgrades" in the future.
________________________________________________________
Sometimes, Lord, the best that I can pray is "Thank you that I survived today;" but I will add, thank You for the glorious beauty of the night sky and the inspiration and peace it brings. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment