"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

~ George Eliot





Comments - and even criticisms - are welcome. It encourages me to know if my words touched a place in your heart; and criticisms show me how to improve. Thanks and have a wonderful day!




Sunday, April 21, 2013


Fortune Cookies
If only fortunes in cookies came true.
I would have traveled the ocean blue,
not once, but thrice to be precise;
with a fortune to pay the price.
If only fortunes in cookies came true.
__________________________________________
Day 21, Poem 21: 



Today's prompt for the 30 day challenge was: "Today I challenge you to re-write Frank O’Hara’s Lines for the Fortune Cookies." I had to to twist it a little bit just because and wrote this little limerick instead of actual one line fortunes. I can see me adding other verses in the future. :-)

__________________________________

Lord of my life - I don't know my fortune or my future, but you know every moment of it, even before it is written. Through the good and the bad, I know you are right by my side. I totally trust my unknown future to my known God. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment