"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

~ George Eliot





Comments - and even criticisms - are welcome. It encourages me to know if my words touched a place in your heart; and criticisms show me how to improve. Thanks and have a wonderful day!




Monday, April 8, 2013


Unnoticed
I am tiny dewdrops born in morning mists,
evaporated by midday from sun's rays.
I am the forgotten wind that exists
unnoticed by you as you rush through your day.
I am the echo that cries out and insists
I too matter and have something to say.
I am the overlooked and disregarded,
the one you took for granted and discarded.  
____________________________________________________________
Day 8, Poem 8: 

My attempt at an ottava rima, which is harder than it appears. And since it was harder than I thought it would be, I chose a harder topic for the poem - the feeling of being forgotten, unneeded and unwanted. We all have those bad days at some time or another. ____________________________________________________________
Thank you, Comforter - for being right there beside me, even on my lonely, just got to have a good cry, days. I know that no matter how much I feel invisible to others, you always see me - all the way into my heart and soul. I love you, Lord. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment